Events in Punkaharju
- 31.12. New Year party
- End of December / start of January: Tour skating tracks of Punkaharju are opened
- 10.2.2018 Yamaha VMAX-Club ice drag racing
- 23.2.2018 Punkaharju Torch Skating between 18-23. Held once a year, the skating track is lighted up with outdoor lights & lumberjack candles. See more from here.
- 17.2. - 11.3.2018 Holiday season: Skating events, Waffle Bar open along the skating route every day, equipment rental open everyday
- Skating tracks will be closed mid-march/end of March depending on winter. Note: Usually best skating conditions in the end of season.
Annual events in Punkaharju:
- Punkaharju Torch Skating, every year in the end of February.
- "Käkipäivät", a summer starting event in Punkaharju between fri-sat, always one week before Midsummer Festival. Bands and other programme.
- Midsummer Festival, a national holiday in Finland in Mid-June, when the sun doesn't go down. Bands and events in every restaurant in the area, steamship cruises during the evening and a traditional bonfire on friday.
- Punkaharju By Night in the end of July
- Puruvesi Cycling in the start of August (cycling race around lake Puruvesi)
- Punkaharjun Run in the start of October: 10 km and ½ marathon race